Responsible Gambling Initiatives
Aquis Entertainment is committed to creating an environment where people can make informed decisions about their participation in gambling.
Aquis Entertainment, through our gaming assets, is dedicated to providing responsible gambling services by making available education, information, professional assistance and resources. These include awareness of problem gambling, harm minimisation strategies, enhanced practices, mediation and counselling services.
We share the accountability of individuals, industry, the wider community and government initiatives.
A number of responsible gaming initiatives have been introduced including:
- The provision of Information
- Responsible Gambling Policy
- A safe environment
- Cash limits
- Time awareness
- Responsible service of alcohol
- Responsible Gambling training for staff members
- Responsible Gambling Contact Officer (GCO)
- Exclusion Review Committee (ERC)
- Self-Exclusion program
- ACT Gambling Exclusion Database (ACTGED)
- Advertising and Promotions supporting Responsible Gambling awareness
Aquis Entertainment proudly partners with Gambling Help Online and the ACT Gambling Counselling and Support Service.BACK TO TOP